Photo: Gabor Thier
Location: Black Sea
MEDIA LEGITIMATION GUIDELINES
PRINT, ONLINE, RADIO, TV, NEWS AGENCIES, AND PHOTOGRAPHERS
We can get started on processing your media accreditation as soon as we receive more information about the media you’re working with. Please upload at least one of the following forms of legitimation as a .pdf or .jpg on our accreditation page.
- A valid press pass from a recognized agency.
- Articles published within the last three months and attributed to you as the author. The medium and date of publication must be identifiable.
- Masthead from a current publication, confirming you as a contributor to the editorial content.
- Official letter from the editorial office confirming your contribution to the editorial work for the event.
Editorial contribution to online media
Online media must be established, independent websites that are regularly updated with original and relevant content.
Radio and TV media and freelance production teams
Members of the media working in radio and TV or with freelance production teams are required to submit an official letter from the broadcasting station confirming their editorial contribution.
BLOGGERS AND SOCIAL MEDIA INFLUENCERS
In order to obtain accreditation, your blog/social media should focus on themes relevant to the Berlin Travel Festival.
- The blog/social media channel must already be in existence for six months with regular and relevant posts. Blog items must include your name.
- The visibility of a blog/social media must be topical with a reach of at least 5,000 visitors per month.
- A relevant reach of travel-related social media channels on Instagram, YouTube, or Facebook can also be used for accreditation.
- Please upload corresponding proof and statistics, as a “Media Kit” in the form of a .pdf file (in German or English). Independent software for example such as Google Analytics or Statify should be used to supply a screenshot of the relevant data (unique visitors, page impressions, and duration of visits, covering the last three months from the date of accreditation). The name of the account and the date of the screenshot must be visible and recognizable.
QUESTIONS? GET IN TOUCH!
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about accreditation, legitimation, or just need more info.