Journalists for print and online media, TV, radio, news agencies and photographers are requested to upload at least one of the following documents:
– A valid press pass from a recognized agency.
– Articles published within the last three months and attributed to you as the author. The medium and date of publication must be identifiable.
– Masthead from a current publication, confirming you as a contributor to the editorial content.
– Official letter from the editorial office confirming your contribution to the editorial work for the event.
Editorial contribution to online media
Online media must be established, independent websites that are regularly updated with original as well as relevant content and which maintain an adequate reach.
Radio and TV media and freelance production teams
Members of the media working in radio and TV or with freelance production teams are required to submit an official letter from the broadcasting station confirming their editorial contribution.
In order to obtain accreditation, your blog should focus on themes relevant to the Berlin Travel Festival. A relevant reach of travel-related social media channels on Instagram, YouTube or Facebook can also be used for accreditation.
– The blog and/or social media channel must already be in existence for six months with regular and relevant posts. Blog items must include your name.
– The visibility of a blog or social media channel must be topical with a reach of at least 5,000 visitors per month or at least 5,000 followers.
Please upload corresponding proof and statistics, as a “Media Kit”.
– The Media Kit must be provided in the form of a .pdf file in German or English.
– The relevant data (unique visitors, page impressions and duration of visits) of the last three months from the date of accreditation must be documented using screenshots of independent software such as Google Analytics or Statify.
– The URL of the blog or the name of the relevant social media channel and the date of the screenshot must be visible and identifiable.